Why is there always that one person at your job orientation that you just want to punch right in the face? HOLLA. I know I’m not the only one out there who has experienced this! They’re that obnoxious weirdo type who asks an abundance of unnecessary questions while everyone in the room is thinking, “Really now? You’re actually wasting our time to ask that?!”…Face palm.
Well I was lucky enough to sit right next to this particular individual at my Target orientation today (Yeah, I just recently got a job position at Target styling mannequins and displays – not my most ideal situation but c’est la vie).
The only thing this orientation taught me was, I absolutely love being unemployed. Here are some reasons why:
1. I don’t have to deal with stupid people who say and do bizarre things.
2. Being unemployed means no responsibilities. I don’t have to “check my work schedule” to see if I’m free next Thursday night.
3. I can catch up on all my daily TV shows, while still wearing my sweats (Speaking of which, I need to watch last nights episode of The Walking Dead!)
4. I can workout / go tanning / read a book/ run errands at any given moment!
5. I can wear my hair in a bun at the top of my head without anyone judging me (Those of you who know me like to sometimes refer to this as the “Ali-do”).
To be perfectly honest, I just think I’m naturally REALLY good at being unemployed. I know what you’re thinking, “Don’t you get sooo bored not working?” – Nope! I don’t in the slightest! I rarely sleep in and I’m usually always a busy bee during the day with plans at night. Maybe at this point in my life I should seriously consider being a housewife? JK. I think I just really like my freedom..
But, unfortunately, with unemployment comes an empty bank account. And we all know that every girl needs money to support her shopping addictions… So, with that being said, I’m putting on my big girl panties and earning my keep (until I can get a real job that is).
On the upside, I’m sure I’ll have plenty of ridiculous stories to blog about now! Until then…